Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
03-30-2020, 07:18 PM

She was honestly surprised by the possessive, protective response he had to her story, but it wasn’t an unwelcome one. Her ear flicked from the feeling of his claw grazing her scar made her ear flick in response. More and more she fully believed that some kind of fate had brought her here. She still hadn’t fully figured out why or how, but she was grateful either way. Zee finding her may have very well saved her life and being here around wolves so willing to protect her basically guaranteed that if her family ever came looking for her there would be no way for them to touch her.

Her mint green gaze shifted to him again with a small smile. Between Sirius and Risen she had never felt more protected in her life. ”Thank you,” she told him softly, unsure of what else to say. She had already been overwhelmed by the care that Risen had offered her thus far, but to have the Warlord of the pack tell her that he wouldn’t let them hurt her again spoke volumes about the pack that she had decided to join. She pulled herself up to put a bit of strength and pride into her stance which was an unusual feeling for someone like her. ”I’m going to find a way to earn my place here. I’m so grateful to you and Zee for giving me the opportunity and now I need to figure out how to use it.