build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-30-2020, 07:58 PM

I've learned to slam on the break before I even turn the key,
before I make the mistake,
before I lead with the worst of me.

Torin felt he couldn't help but try and search the far ends of the earth for his missing mate and child. It drew him away from the packlands more and more lately, and he'd ranged pretty far, but there were still places close to home that he hadn't checked yet, and this was one place.

Torin was starting to lose hope... or maybe he hadn't actually had any and he'd simply been in denial this whole time. There were no signs at all of his missing family and Torin couldn't help the pit growing in his stomach each time he left to look for Derecho and Paddy... He couldn't help the overflowing of emotion on his outing. For the sake of his children he'd taken great care not to break down in front of them but it was difficult. So as he approached the flat open expanse and swung his dual-tone gaze around the empty space he could feel the hoplessness rolling over him. The man collapsed onto his haunches, feeling his breath hitching. He hunched himself over his stomach and fought back the tears threatening to spill over.

"Silent treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Lynx!
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3