Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
03-30-2020, 09:37 PM

She wasn’t sure if he had meant to be quite so inspirational as he had been, but she was happy to take his few, but meaningful words and run with them. Ever since she came to Boreas she had been encountering more and more firsts that she hadn’t expected to have. She had expected the obvious ones like when she had been able to explore freely for the first time or her first time she brought down a kill on her own. It was the smaller ones that really got to her - like when she received her first gift from Resin or heard that someone believed in her from Sirius. It was all more than she was emotionally ready to process, but she noticed it and appreciated it all none of the less.

When he asked if she needed anything at all, she was quick to give a shake of her head in response. ”No, I’m all taken care of. Actually, Resin brought me a welcome gift right after I got my den set up so she’s made sure I’ve had everything I needed.” Without really realizing it, her expression softened when she talked about Resin and her wagged gently behind her. ”Thank you for asking though. I’ll definitely let you know if I think of anything.”