Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
03-30-2020, 09:57 PM

Tamsyn’s gaze was pulled from the tree she had been inspecting when Natha called over to her. She turned and saw the split tree that Natha had found. She trotted over to look at it as well, slightly amazed that the lightening strike had been enough to split even a tree this large. “Wow,” she breathed with a soft chuckle. ”Lightening is kind of scary, huh?” Her eyes traced down the broken tree till she got to the make shift entrance that Natha was currently investigating.

She padded forward to poke her head in as well, grinning a little as she looked around the space that time and decay had hollowed out in the trunk of this tree. ”I don’t know if I’d want to live with this smell all the time, but this is a pretty good den in a pinch! I wonder if it would be possible to clean it up a bit and make it a little more permanent...” she mused thoughtfully, scanning the walls of the would-be den in what little day light they had left. The sun was quickly escaping them and when she backed away from the tree to peer at the sky she could see the colors of the sunset starting to color the sky.