An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-30-2020, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2020, 10:54 PM by Bellamy.)
His kindness… it made her feel strange. Bellamy wasn’t sure yet if she liked the feeling or not. It felt familiar, and perhaps just a bit scary, but she decided she would wait it out for now and see where this feeling led her. He accepted her request to walk with her, to perhaps talk more, and for that Bells felt a bit of gratitude. The thought that there could be those in this land that were actually welcoming… that would not be cruel upon an initial meeting, that would give you a chance… it caused an easy feeling within Bells. Could such a place truly exist, she wondered? If so… maybe these wolves from Winterfell were like those from the kingdoms in the stories she remembered bits and pieces of even now.

Stories had to come from somewhere… right?

Bellamy let out a breath she didn’t realize she had been holding. “It may sound odd… I like fighting but… I also don’t.” She wore a frown as she walked, making sure to keep pace beside Acere. “I feel like I lose too much control when I do… but… fuck, nevermind that.” Bellamy cleared her throat.

“It’s just good to know there are those who are not like the Empire here. I swore I’d never live like that again. Some slave, bound, as everything and everyone was stripped away from me. I’d rather go down fighting before I ever let that shit happen again.” The female snorted. “Can’t remember a damn thing about my family. I know I have one, or rather… had one… but as one of the so called subjects of the Kedieo Empire… I was taken from them. I know my parents are dead… I can still vaguely remember that… My mom’s screams, my dad calling to her…” Bells shook her head quickly, trying to shake the thoughts.

“It’s… It’s fine. I have a new family.”

She cast a cocky grin at Acere.

“Maybe I’ll let you meet Ears and Whiskers sometime…  Don’t let the names fool you either. They’re as savage as can be when needed.” She hummed, the thought of the devil and badger making her feel better. “Ears seems like he’s getting sick though. Little shit. Was thinking I’d find us a bite to eat but… Found you instead.” Bells tilted her head to the side.

“So what sort of things do Winterfell wolves like to do anyway? Or you for that matter?”
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.