size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
03-31-2020, 01:21 AM
Resin did notice the subtle grin and twist of eye from Tamsyn, but she paid it no mind. There was no animosity in the woman. No gloating. That was all that the giant woman cared about. She supposed that, if she was in Tam's place, she might enjoy making another feel something. Feelings weren't her strong suit though, obviously. She understood the vast range of emotions, she just chose not to employ them.

Tam jumped at the offer to patrol with her and Resin was glad for it. An active mind couldn't wander. If she kept moving, she wouldn't think about the strange feeling that she'd stomped down earlier. Rising from her place, the maned woman nodded and began their trek. It would be a long walk and she hoped that Tamsyn would be able to make the rounds.

As she figured would be the case, Tamsyn kept the conversation going, asking why Resin chose this place. One black ear flicked absently; a tick of hers. "My daughter, Iolaire, is the Armada's healer. We were separated by tragedy a long time ago. After killing her father, I happened to find her. She asked me to stay." That was the only reason that the old warrior was here. Otherwise, she wouldn't subject herself to the rule of another. Though she didn't follow any particular set of rules, having someone govern her always left a sour taste in her mouth.

It never crossed Resin's mind that the nonchalant speaking of killing another wolf might bother Tamsyn. It was just a part of her life. She had killed. She was a killer. There was always a very good reason and she could justify the death of each ghost that followed her. The father of her children had deserved to die more than the rest of the ghosts combined. If she could, she would kill him again.
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]