size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
03-31-2020, 03:12 AM
"I'm glad as well. It was a little surprising to know that she even wanted me in her life. I wouldn't have held it against her had she never wished to see me again." She had never been mother material. Had she not suffered that one surprise pregnancy, Resin never would have reproduced at all. Having Tamsyn on her right, she cast that singular gaze toward the little dark woman. "Have you met her yet? She's surpassed anything that I could have hoped for her." Truthfully... when Iolaire had been born, Resin had considered killing her out of mercy. Life was hard for the largest of them. It would be exceptionally difficult for a runt.

"What do you hope to gain from the Armada? Are you just looking for a place to belong? Do you wish to hone a skill?" On her own, she would have been moving along at a fair clip. With the two of them together, she kept her pace at a comfortable walk. There was no need to rush, after all. With the whole day ahead of them and another doing the rounds as well, the pair of women could take their time.

Resin hoped that Tamsyn's reasons for joining the Armada were reasons that would make her stay. Some joined packs to learn, and then they left. Others joined on a sort of trial basis. The scarred woman found that she wanted Tamsyn to stay with the Armada. This was only their second meeting, but there was something about the little fae that intrigued her. It brought out the protective nature in her. Made her feel... softer.
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]