size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
03-31-2020, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2020, 05:29 AM by Tamsyn.)

The pride Resin showed toward her daughter brought a smile to her lips. A wistful sadness deep in her chest surprised her and she did her best to brush it off, but it was difficult to do. She wondered what her own mother would say about her if she could see her now. Would she be proud that she had made it out and was trying to make something of herself? Or would she condemn her the way her father had for going against their way of life? ”No, I haven’t met her yet, unfortunately. I’ll have to keep an eye out, I’d love to meet her.”

When Resin posed the question of what she hoped to get from living with the Armada, it made Tamsyn pause. An answer didn’t come to her immediately and when she did begin to speak it was with a little bit of hesitance. ”I never really expected to be a part of a pack again and honestly, joining this one had been a sudden choice. I’m still figuring out what I want, but this is the first place I have felt wanted and cared for so... I’m happy to stay here as long as they want me here.” It was as good of an answer as she could come up with so she hoped it made sense.

”Zee found me near the edge of a cliff,” she added, realizing that Resin probably didn’t know how she had come to live here. “She talked me down and brought me here just to make sure I ate something and calmed down. She saved my life so when she offered me a place here... I took it.”