size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Fail!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
04-02-2020, 06:51 PM
TIED TO WHAT IS LATE, AIN'T YOU NOW

Aureus followed Iroh's gaze out across the lake. It was very peaceful. There was no wind to disturb the water and it stretched out like glass perfectly reflecting the sky. "Oh, I was just making some additions to my den. I'm looking into ways to direct the flow of water away from the den in case the lake floods. I hope that won't happen but its hard to say." His gaze turned northeast and he frowned a little. "I worry what this winter will be like. Will it be better or worse than the one before? Has the volcano created a new normal or will we finally have things go back the way they were? Well… in terms of nature." Nothing was ever going to bring his father back. Nothing was going to reconnect him to his mother. It had been different to see Pyrr step down but Aureus found comfort in Eligos taking up the mantle. He was confident his dark-pelted brother would be an excellent leader. He just wish Malleus could have been there to see it.

Silence fell between them and Aureus wasn't quite sure what to say next. He really had little practice with small talk when there wasn't some end goal in mind. Sure he was learning to flirt, learning quite well but just shooting the breeze with a relative was something different. What should he say? "So, you said you just finished a patrol? Are you looking into being a warrior?"

WC: 248
Total: 969