size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
04-03-2020, 03:42 AM
The cloud of awkward feelings was elevated when Tamsyn clung to Resins foreleg. It was about to get a lot more awkward too. The ash and onyx fae was a protector at heart. She understood the fear response in her companion and reacted accordingly. As Tamsyn apologized, Resin lifted one big foreleg and easily tucked the small wolf beneath it, holding her against her chest

Well... being protective was easy. This was a feeling that she knew and so, for her, things felt a bit less strange. That wasn't to say that the heat left her face. Her whole body felt as though she'd fallen in a bonfire. Being able to focus on something else though calmed and distracted her. Outwardly, perhaps none of this registered on the woman's scarred face. Perhaps it did. Resin didn't care.

With Tamsyn pressed so tightly against her, she could feel the beating of the ebony dames heart against her. No doubt her heart could be felt as well. She had shoved the woman against her rib cage, afterall. Resin slowed her breathing and thus lowered her heart rate. The cool wind and rain against her spine was soothing and she focused on that for a time. Anything was better than focusing on how out of control she felt.

Resin found herself wishing that Tamsyn would fill the silence. She wasn't much of a conversationalist herself, but she enjoyed listening. Clearing her throat, she tried again to stoke the fires of conversation. "Tell me about yourself. Tell me about where you come from." Not the best topic, but it was the first thing that came to mind.
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]