Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-03-2020, 05:21 PM
The controlling, protective Alpha could only let this fight happen if he took lead. His need to protect those in his pack superseded any other option. He had fought a few times now with Roan, and the healed warrior had impressed him enough that Sirius had finally agreed that it was time. He knew Roan needed to do this, and he would not have asked the scarred man to stand down. All the same, he was glad to have Resin at his side. The old scarred warrior might not be in her prime, but she was formidable, and clever. She was heavy set, and well she did not meet his height, she was the closest in this merry band to Sirius’s weight class.

Io was closer to all this then he would have liked. He allowed it only because he knew what she felt for Roan, and it would have been cruel to ask her to say in the safety of the territory. She was support only, but he couldn’t help shooting occasionally, worried glances at his beautiful sister. If the bear got close to her, he would throw all common sense in the wind to save her. She was, in this group, his greatest weakness.

“I’ll draw him out” Sirius said, nodding to Roan as he asked for his plan. “I want you two on either side, wait for him to show, and once he’s engaged with me, go for vitals, go for easy crippling, leg tendons, ect.” he looked to both warriors to ensure they understood.