An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
04-03-2020, 06:43 PM
He was definitely giving the game away, every word and action seemed to unsettle her. He just didn’t know how to act like someone he did not know. Who was Mort? he had fangs gutting from his jaw, sharp and deadly. Wings like the night unfurled behind him, long and sturdy at his back. Despite this, his muscles did not feel honed, and certain. He did not feel like a warrior, despite these tools the world had bestowed upon him.

“I’m holding you to that’ he said softly, putting his trust in Asla. he might not remember everything about her, but even as she said it, he knew it to be true. He could trust her, he had always been able to.

He let out a soft sigh, taking a seat in the sand, lowering his wings gently so the bottoms of them brushed the ground. “I’m not sure, actually. When you found me I was just remembering that I exist at all. Let alone who I am… I remembered you, after you spoke to me, but not before. I don’t know what happened, but it’s like a hole opened up in my memory. I don’t want everyone to know this happened, not until I at least remember who ‘everyone’ is” he said softly, letting a hint of weary weakness show, not remembering that weakness had been his primary state. “Will you help me?”