Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-04-2020, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2020, 09:42 AM by Lúta.)
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta examined the amount she had then eyed the meadowsweet again before deciding to gather just a few more pieces. She bent her head and carefully snipped off a few more tops to add to her drying pile. She'd get good use out of the herb she had a feeling, if she kept running into large predators like she had been. The man introduced himself along with his titles and pack. She grinned as he agreed to her starting a fire. "Excellent, Ragna, would you be a dear and get something started?" She glanced to her companion who was relaxing nearby in a tree. The macaque poked her head down and yawned before nodding and going off to gather some items.

"That's incredible! Do you have someone in charge of watching the fire then? How do you deal with the smoke?" She had to admit having a fire constantly going would be nice when it came to long crafting sessions. She couldn't very well do that as a traveler. Ragna returned with some stones and started building a small fire ring before adding a variety of stick sizes working through the sizes to form a pyramid. While the primate did so Lúta reached in her bundle and pulled out a thin strip of leather, with it she carefully laid the meadowsweet she planned to dry along it, using her paws and teeth to delicately tie a knot around the stem part.

Licking her lips she looked up at Paladin and asked about the bowl. "To be honest I'm not sure. I found it while exploring an old human dwelling. It seems very similar to clay but there's some kind of coating on here." She reached out her claws and carefully tapped the bowl. "Either way it works well for heating things." Lúta took the root to a nearby stream and cleaned it off before adding it to the bowl and mashing it lightly. Ragna had a good fire going now and so she took the small bottle and worked the cork out with her teeth before very carefully tipping in a small amount of Ragna's white wine.