size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Critical Fail!
04-04-2020, 11:19 AM
”Of course not.” Venom returned bluntly after the eagle turned its sights on the princess. ”It’s fresh and unguarded, it would be a crime not to take my fill.” Though she was from a royal family she had been taught to value everything. Waste not. Especially growing up after the eruption of the volcano. The raptor continued, wondering why the yearling was so far from home. There weren’t any packs here in the south.

”I’m here because I live so far away.” Venom started simply. ”I don’t want to close my eyes to the rest of the world.” If there was one criticism she would make of her mother it was that she kept too much to herself. How was Ashen going to achieve greatness if they didn’t reach out and take it? ”I assume a great bird like you is taking full advantage of being one of the only predators?” She asked as she shifted a suspicious eye, did the massive bird plan on chasing the princess out? So far it didn’t seem like it, but if she wanted to the Eagle could do serious damage to Venom.

As his Wife Iolaire may enter any of his threads.