size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Athena I

Beevent
04-04-2020, 12:52 PM

Nolan had always been eager to learn and improve his skills, but something about coming to live in Valhalla had amplified that. Part of him just wanted to make sure he was being helpful, but another part felt like he needed to prove himself to the other pack members to make a good impression. When he heard a howl calling for hunters he felt like this was the perfect chance to do all of those things. He was quick to answer, trotting toward the source of the call with long-limbed strides. He gave the other male a friendly smile as he approached and stopped a comfortable distance away. Nolan recognized him from seeing him around the pack, but wasn’t positive of his name. ”I don’t think we’ve formally met yet. I’m Nolan,” he said in greeting, his tail slowly wagging behind him. He felt far less nervous about meeting new wolves after the time he spent with Cairo. That had helped him get over the initial jump of introducing himself to the pack and had at least given him the reassurance that even if he didn’t get along with everyone here he at least had one friend for certain. He waited to see if anyone else would be joining them and to see what it is they would be hunting today.