Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
04-04-2020, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2020, 03:13 PM by Cairo II.)

His attention was brought from the rabbit trail he was investigating by a howl, and excitement tingled through his veins. His second hunt? Excellent!

Cai whirled on his hocks and broke into a slow lope, not wanting to be out of breath and winded by the time he reached the caller, but wanting to be punctual in his attendance. After all, if he wanted to be a Beta, he needed to uphold the pack values and rules, and punctuality to such things as this was an important kind of effort. It said, I am serious about caring for the pack and giving my all to see Valhalla fed and strong. Right?

He was pleased to see Nolan when he arrived, tail wagging easily as he came to stand by his cousin-friend and grinned first at Nolan and then to Domari as he added, “I’m Cairo Adravendi.”

He was a bit curious to see that Domari had a mask of similar shape to his own, but from what he could smell, there was no blood relation. Just a coincidence, then, but he liked the man already. After all, he’s called a hunt, and those hadn’t happened often during Cairo’s two years of life.

"What are we after?"

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think