Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-04-2020, 09:15 PM

Tamsyn knew how Resin felt about her father and her reaction to the description of her former pack certainly wasn’t surprising. The warrior’s protective nature was endearing and no matter how violent Resin’s wishes were it still had a way of tugging a small smile onto her lips. ”I know you would have,” she replied, an unspoken gratitude in her tone. Even though she had escaped the oppression of her former pack and had lived to tell the tale in safety far from their reach, just knowing that there was someone willing to protect and avenge her was touching in its own right.

Her ears perked and surprise colored her face when she heard Resin admit that she had been considering leaving this pack. Tamsyn surprised herself with the panic and disappointment she felt at the thought that someone she had grown so attached to might leave. She felt her ears fold back with worry and she immediately felt torn by the prospect. Half of her felt so indebted to Zee that she thought that the Armada was where she was meant to be, but she also felt the happiest when she was with Resin. ”I... I don’t want you to leave,” she managed to reply softly after several moments. She swallowed hard past a lump in her throat and glanced away, feeling that flush in her cheeks reappear. She felt like she had no claim to say such a thing, but all she could say was the truth. Someone like Resin’s daughter or someone that had more significance in the fighter’s life should be the one saying this - not someone like her that had only met her a few days before now. ”If you do start your own pack... would you take me with you?”