Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
04-05-2020, 12:27 AM

To say she wasn't exactly thrilled to find her opponent was a young girl would have been an understatement, Recluse grimaced as she looked over the other girl. Lilith flicked her tongue derisively, seeming to agree with her lupine companion's disappointment. Still Recluse moved to follow the white king and square off with the girl named winter. Lilith coiled tighter around Recluse's neck, her body tense as she prepared to strike when it was most opportune. The pup rushed Recluse, and the albino girl chuckled darkly, bending her knees and spreading her toes to tank the hit, taking the headbutt in her lower chest with a grunt before pivoting on her forepaws and trying to swing her hips 90 degrees to her left so that the two young wolves made more of a right angle with their bodies. Recluse would rise to her hindlegs once she felt she'd moved enough, just missing being scratched by the pup's nasty-looking claws.

Now this? Was much more interesting. Recluse would attempt to wrap her left forepaw behind Winter's skull, at the base of the other girl's neck, while gripping under Winter's chin with her right foreleg, basically hoping to get the other girl in a headlock, then come down with her full weight, trying to throw the other girl around with her grip. Lilith extended out from Recluse's neck, her head hovering in front of Recluse's right shoulder, as Recluse would try and make a grip so would Lilith, darting forward with her serpentine jaw open, hoping to grab onto Winter's muzzle, though making sure not to inject any venom. Rules were rules.

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein vs Winter for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Black-necked spitting cobra, Female - Attack
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Beginner Fighter
Specialty: N/A

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.