gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-06-2020, 04:19 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

Aurielle nodded an acknowledgement of Baine’s words—it was true to her father. Simple explanations for something that obviously had a lot more to it would never do for him. He needed to know the whole story from beginning to end, and not a detail lost in between. It was part of his love for stories and interest in hearing them. But in this case, it would hopefully tell him that it wasn’t his fault nearly all his siblings – hell, all of them, by now, with Laisren having gone missing – had left or disappeared.

Her attention turned to Nolan as he took in her explanations of the pack and its laws, and as he responded, clearly thinking before he spoke, she smiled gently. He should run well with Red, and they needed more hunters and fighters. This would be perfect for the pack.

“I think that you would run well in both War and Hunting Circles, and so you shall. You will be ranked as Nerved Trace, which are both the lowest rank of each Circle. As I stated, you’ll rise through the ranks with your effort and skill, and your initiative. I’d like you to keep an eye out for Red—he’s got long saber canines, stiff hackle fur. He’s red, black, and brindled with gold, so he shouldn’t be difficult to recognize. He’s our most experienced hunter, and also running in the War Circle, so he would be a good candidate for a mentor. Otherwise, I’d be glad to take you on as my apprentice as well.”

She turned to Baine, smiling as she stated, “Due to your health and age, you will be ranked as Wisdom. Don’t let that be an insult, Da’s in that rank too. When you feel well enough, would you be willing to pass on your knowledge to the younger members of the pack?” She flashed a brief wink as she added that her father was now officially an “old wolf” ranked member, making it clear she jested.

Glancing back to Nolan she added, “When would you like your test spar?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.