gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Snake EyesVolcanoChristmas 2019
04-06-2020, 12:28 PM
While the thought of sparring Song was definitely intriguing, that wasn't exactly where her mind was straying currently. Maybe soon, but not at this particular moment. And though she teased that maybe she'd let him win, she knew that had little truth to it; she wasn't the type to let anyone win, not when it came to something like a fight, and just because she was attracted to Song wouldn't change that. No, they'd fight fair and square eventually, and she'd give it her all when they did, but she knew right now wasn't the right time for it.

The low growl that fell from his lips only further encouraged her. They were alone right now, out of earshot of everyone else within Winterfell's borders, and her patience had been drawn frustratingly thin. Luckily, he held back less than he intended to, vocalizing precisely what he wanted. His words earned a low purr from her. "Then I shall stay," she conceded, though the smirk that toyed at her lips proved she felt anything but defeated. "As long as you want me to." The way he'd wrapped his neck around her own made it even more difficult to contain what she truly wanted. "Make me yours, Song," Kirsi nearly whispered as she leaned even closer to his ear, her voice soft and sultry. Everything about her pose was inviting, loosening any leftover tension she might generally feel in his presence. She trusted him, she truly did, and she hoped he'd show her that she wasn't wrong to let her guard down around him.

-fade???-