Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-07-2020, 12:44 AM
"It's a deal. In my travels I've seen wolves with many unique features. If you have members that find themselves blessed with claws such as mine I'm more than happy to help with techniques involving claws. I must be on my way before winter sets in that is my only stipulation. I'm expecting family." Oh thank god. He swore he was holding his breath while he waited for her to answer. When she mentioned the claws, he couldn't help but chuckle. "I know someone who would be really delighted to meet you, then." Of course, he was unaware that his dear little daughter had already met the feline. At the mention of when she would need to leave, he nodded. "Of course, I would not keep you here for any longer than you wish to be." He wondered how soon she could get started with training, though of course, he wasn't going to ask nor expect it right away. "You are welcome to find a den either in the pines, or the ship. They are both claimed by the pack, so wherever you feel more comfortable. Our members are usually friendly, though I expect they'll be surprised to find a Lynx among us. Don't worry about them attacking you, word will be sent to everyone to let them know you are here soon enough."