size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
04-07-2020, 05:09 PM
He brightened as her own expression lifted at his greeting, his smile wide and genuine. It was nice to have a reprieve from his own worries and anxieties, especially for a male who felt so terribly prone to those kinds of thoughts. Twig definitely felt like an escape from all that, but at the same time... he didn't feel like he was escaping everything around her. In a way she made him want to be better, and to work harder for both Abaven and for himself. The male was deeply grateful for their friendship and what it had taught him lately; he wouldn't change how close they'd gotten for the world.

He was glad to take a break with her right now though, as he always was. "I'm okay. I feel a bit restless today. Thinking about the raid and everything," he explained with a shrug, though his worries likely needed no real explanation. It was hard to be uncertain about the future, though overall things were getting better, and in general Corvus found himself feeling more hopeful lately. "What about you? You doing okay?" He offered her an almost playful grin as he nudged her, letting his nose linger against her neck for a moment too long before pulling away.