size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-07-2020, 07:21 PM
The Northern King was calling the warriors to gather for what he hoped was the last meeting before the raids. He'd been waiting for the time they would be going, and he sorely hoped it would be soon. He was itching for action and also so the pack could finally get out of its debt to the band. Ugh, what the hell was this alpha thinking? All this headache for a lousy, ungrateful turd? More than likely Avalon would have done the same had she still been an Alpha, and while he could understand her reasoning, it just seemed unnecessary and a bit too much for someone who he only saw sulking around. Then again, Greed was a pretty judgmental guy and he didn't care one way or another what happened to the tusked male, but he felt like if any of his close companions got seriously hurt because of this then he'd be inclined to rip Kai a new one.

Jogging towards the meeting place, he seemed to be the first warrior to arrive. He was the latest member to join the pack, and he figured the senior members would have gotten there first. Winterfell seemed to be struggling as of late, and he wondered what the reasoning behind that was. Maybe Ace had recruited a bad batch...maybe they needed new blood to spur them forward and keep them going. Were he an alpha himself, he would have likely reprimanded every single lazy ass here without a second thought. Lifting his lip in annoyance, he waited quietly for the others to arrive.

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!