build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-08-2020, 07:37 PM
"I don't know," she answered honestly. Her father had sown his wild oats across Boreas. While she was certain that all of her siblings were accounted for, there were a few lingering phantoms. Theo couldn't shake the feeling that something more was lurking. It would make sense. Her life had been dramatic enough so far. It would make perfect sense for the rug to be ripped out from underneath her paws once again. Although Rhyme swore he had accounted for his misdeeds, he sure did seem to love women. "If I had a family, I'd want a small one. For now it's impossible to even think about. The pack takes up all of my time. I have no co-alpha. It is my responsibility alone." Theory returned Thalia's touch, pressing back into warm fur. "Speaking of responsibilities... I should be going," the young alpha confessed, a hint of regret sneaking into her voice.

Children... The word played on her mind until it became meaningless. How awful, not to have a choice in the matter of bringing new life into this world. Shouldn't it be a matter of great deliberation and concern? To be forced into such an undertaking, something that Theory might even consider sacred, seemed frightening. Was this the burden of her religion? "I'll find you again soon. There are some hot springs nearby, close your eyes, you can just barely smell it - " Theo inhaled deeply. The faintest hint of sulfur floated on the wind. "I find it extremely relaxing. I hope you will too." With one last heavy-lidded gaze, she finally broke eye contact with Thalia and began loping back towards Abaven. Her mind was cluttered. How could she willingly give herself up to a religion that would force her into something as serious as procreating. But Thalia didn't see it that way at all. Where Theory saw shackles, Thalia saw a delicate necklace. Something to be worn with pride, not shame. The closer she got to Thalia the more complicated everything seemed.