Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
04-09-2020, 03:50 PM

For her effort all Recluse got was a face full of horns, which was both incredibly unpleasant and rather painful when they hit her. With a snarl she dropped back onto all fours, though she couldn't help but grin with satisfaction as she heard a yelp of pain come from Winter, seeing her companion latched onto the other girls' muzzle. Then Lilith let go, dropping gracelessly into the grass and tried to slither away as fast as she could, the snake wasn't exactly eager to get trampled in the scuffle.

Recluse chuckled darkly as she watched Winter roll over onto her back, was she giving up? But no! She snarled as she felt claws raking at her underbelly and chest. Growling Recluse reared up again, just missing Winter's teeth, Recluse tried to back up so she was looming directly over the pup hoping to be able to slam all her weight down on the girl's chest as she moved to drop down back onto all fours.  

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein vs Winter for spar
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Black-necked spitting cobra, Female - Attack
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Beginner Fighter
Specialty: N/A

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.