size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
04-09-2020, 06:45 PM
As she knew he would, Indigo came and settled his big body beside her. Already he was massive in comparison. His great size made her feel safe and brought her comfort. She loved Indigo beyond reason and knew that he loved her as well. But did he think she was pretty? It didn't take him long to answer her. Indigo confessed that he always thought she was the prettiest of the four of them. The girl frowned and looked away.

"You're all so unique. I'm just... boring." A sigh pulled from her and she began to tell him about Aerndis. "Papa brought a woman back to the territory with him yesterday. She was the prettiest wolf that I've ever seen. She looked like the sky and stars." Asla cast her water filled gaze to the sky. "It made me realize just how ugly and boring I look." Tan. Boring, disgusting tan.

It wasn't that she didn't believe Indy, it was that she didn't believe in herself. It would be difficult for her to believe that she was anything other than ugly. Though he nuzzled and his eyes spoke truth, she just couldn't see what he saw.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]