size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-09-2020, 08:50 PM
"Aye, the Armada is growing," she admitted, settling herself further into the warm water. "I like to think that fatherhood is settling my brother a bit. It's nice to have a niece and nephews running about." Io didn't know anything about Sirius having stolen Abaven members and so she couldn't say anything that might assuage whatever negative feelings Rhythm might have about the Armada.

The old woman asked after her own well being and the dark fae swished a paw along the top of the water absently. "My joy... I'm overjoyed by my niece and nephews. An incredibly kind man has come into my life and has washed away the pain that I felt the last time that we met." She then sighed. "With joy, comes pain." Silence took over for a few moments.

"I'm unable to have children. I'm barren due to lack of a menstrual cycle." Leaning back against the edge of the spring, she continued. "Unfortunate, since I feel the pull to give my future husband a child." She'd been thinking a great deal on her inability to conceive. "I've helped others with their inability to conceive in the past. I wonder if, somewhere out there, there might be someone that could help me with mine."
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.