size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-09-2020, 09:23 PM
Autumn was taking over and the air was cool, but the sun warmed them well enough. It soaked into her dark pelt and likely did the same to her darkly colored brother. It was nice to simply lounge and spend time with Sirius. They were both so busy that it was about time for them to just talk. Sirius started the conversation by asking about Roan and herself. Casting a sly side-eye at the giant man, the tiny wolf grinned. "Roan is... perfection. I've never been treated so well. He's everything that I've always wanted, but never thought that I would have." After her joy, darker thoughts came. "I just wish that I could give him children. There's nothing that I want more."

Trying to brush away her negative thoughts, she focused on more positives. "Your darling brood comes to see me often. Indigo is in my garden constantly." She absolutely adored the four Fatalis children. They made her inability to conceive easier to deal with. They trusted her and she adored them. "How are you faring with them?" She wondered how her big, tough brother was finding fatherhood. Were his children surprising? Did he understand them?

While the wolves were talking, Enki continued to peek at Bast here and there. The repeated action made Iolaire roll her eyes and she finally said, "Why don't you two go take a walk? Hunt some dinner? Anything." There was laughter in her voice and her green-gold eyes sparkled. The cats were both shy and it was rather comical.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.