Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-09-2020, 11:00 PM

The forest surrounding was silent as he paced, not far from home but far enough that, if Sirius came looking, he would have a harder time finding Dove than he typically did. His head was bowed low, looking for scent to track to satisfy the hunger that pressed between his ribs when he noted, with disdain, the sound coming from behind him. He sighed angrily, already speaking as he spun, "Sirius, a moment of peace is all that I ask--" His sentence cut short as a wolf adorned in white, tans, and warm browns came into view instead of the black and white pelt he'd been expecting.

His ears swiveled back, not fully pinned but apprehension was clear as he stepped back and to side, away from her path. His voice was quiet, somewhat hesitant, as it came forward again, "I apologize. I mistook you for someone else." His paws shifted nervously, tail hanging low, though not tucked, and he wondered (not for the first time) why he'd gathered the experiences he had since he'd entered this land. They had hardly been kind to him, he decided as tension tightened his shoulders.

The sounds of nature surrounded them, quiet in its depth and amiable in its treatment of the weaker creatures that used it to hide away from the predators nearby.

"Speech"