Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-09-2020, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2020, 11:01 PM by Sirius.)

He snorted in amusement at being described as ‘nice’ not just nice, but the ‘nicest person’ she had met so far. How ludicrous, how strange. Not many would describe the Warlord as so. They had spoken for barely moments, enough to exchange names and pleasantries, and the offer for food. She was willing to trust him off the bases of this alone. She had given him her trust with those words, and he wondered precisely what he should do with such a gift.

“I’ve already eaten, this rabbit was the product of a board cat” he said, a little dry, a little amused. It cost him nothing to give it to her. The reward she gave him in trusting her was greater. “I’ll pass on your thanks.”

He looked over the little wolf again, the yearling that he could potentially mold and train as he pleased. She could be a playmate to his children, another wolf around their age to train with. To fetch and carry for them, perhaps, if he could convince her she needed to do so to earn her place.

“Well, if you have no plans of yet, perhaps it wouldn’t unsettle any for me to make this offer - would you be interested in joining my pack?”

"Speech"