Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
04-10-2020, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2020, 02:13 AM by Proserpina.)
Head lifted at the sound of something else this time, and before she knew it, a voice. "Sirius, a moment of peace is all that I ask--" Her own ears perked, pale gaze finding a male not far from her. Maybe what she thought was a rabbit had been someone else instead. He was a handsome man. A pelt unlike many she'd seen. Black as night with what looked like stars strewn throughout. While his looks drew in her curiosity, it was what he said that caught her attention the most. "Who's Sirius? Is that your master or something?" She couldn't help but ask with the way he sounded. Had this wolf been claimed into a life of servitude? He was no Abraxas, and she supposed it was common for a mortal wolf to bear the title of slave if that were the case. She didn't move any closer to him, but watched him from where she stood. She waited for an answer. Or at the very least, to see how he'd respond to her query.

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!