Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
04-10-2020, 02:19 AM
"He wishes," A brow dot rose in question and mild curiosity as she caught those words cross the silence between them. If she were to judge, he probably was in a predicament. But why should she care? She didn't know him. She was a stranger here in a sense, and it seemed so was he. His question brought her attention back to the present, ears flicking atop her head as she thought about the question. How much truth should she give? Did it matter if she was from around here or not? Maybe he was asking because he wasn't...or he could be asking to see if she was the new one around here. "Yes and no. I live in a pack in the West. Though I hail from beyond the sand bridge in Auster." That was a good enough answer, wasn't it? He didn't really need more than that. Where she'd been and where she had yet to be. She had been to some lands here, but not all. "And you?" She was curious to know where some of these wolves came from or where they lived. Viviane she knew, had lived in Valhalla all her life. Though she didn't know anything about the pack herself, she was aware most of the wolves lived and died her their whole life.

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!