Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
04-10-2020, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2020, 04:20 AM by Sirius.)
mortis fatalis

Azure looked at him in confusion, and Mortis knew he wasn’t playing the part right. He was doing something wrong, but without knowing what, he couldn’t change it. Maybe Azure would go to all the wrong conclusions, like how a pup changed as they grew… or something. Mort didn’t know, but didn’t see how he could change it at this point.

the weak one? he thought. Asla had hinted something along that line, and followed it with quick support and reassurance. He didn’t like this second reminder that he had been someone less. Someone who was a shadow, something he could not be proud of.

“Why ever would I cry, if it fell it's probably going to get eaten one way or another.” He pointed out, eyeing Azure with interest. Was the boy trying to get under his skin? How intriguing. Indigo and Asla had only ever tried to love him, he hadn’t been faced with something like this before. Not in his current memories, anyway.

“Watching the baby shark, I think it's stuck in the shallows” he said, rising onto his toes to point out the shadow deeper into the water, but still somewhere too shallow for something like a shark to live. He glanced at Azure, a little slyly. “I bet our other siblings have never taken home a shark.” it was a challenge, and a promise, if Azure chose to take him up on it.