Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-10-2020, 09:41 AM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta examined Ragna's fire, reaching out one of her paws to test the heat before she carefully set the bowl near the fire to begin heating. She wanted to get it to a good simmer to start extracting the medicinal qualities from the root. Of course the trick was going to be moving the bowl away from the fire once it was hot but she had Ragna for that. The clever primate could wrap her hands in deer hide long enough to move the bowl when it was time.

Her ears perked at the mention of a strange human dwelling. "Oh? I'd be curious to see that. I've seen a couple of unusual human cave systems. Mostly of wood and one of metal." She nodded as he continued to talk. "Oh, yes! I bet that would be lovely in winter. Curling up next to a fire with some warm tea. I'd love to figure out a way to do something in your standard earthen den but I haven't had much time to practice. I'm anxious to get my herb gathering done before it starts to snow. Do you get quite a bit of snow where you're from?"

Lúta moved over to the tied bundle of meadowsweet. She seized it in her mouth before moving to a nearby tree where. Her claws unsheathed as she leapt up into the tree. Climbing cat like out onto a branch she carefully wrapped the meadowsweet bundle so it hung down to dry. Once she was finished she leapt down and peeked at the herb that Paladin was gathering. "What's that you've got there?" Her eyes caught sight of a white willow tree and she padded over it to gather some of the bark while they talked.