size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
04-10-2020, 10:18 AM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

Dómari was pleased to see his call had been answered. Excitement stirred in his gut at the idea of hunting in a proper pack again. How long had it been? Years? It certainly seemed like it. He just hoped he wasn't too rusty. Being older the younger wolves of the pack might expect him to be more experienced but he wasn't sure that was the case. Survival had taught him to be resourceful as a lone hunter but coordinating a pack hunt was another matter.

"Nice to meet you Nolan, Cairo. I'm Dómari Xanilov. Thanks for joining me! I found a small herd of whitetail deer on the south side of the plains. There's an injured buck that I think could make good prey. C'mon I'll show you." He started heading south, speaking as he walked. "Since they're on the south side of the plains if we approach from the north we can start to box them in against the avian estuary. I think Nolan and I will do our best to herd the deer toward that estuary where they'll be slowed. Cairo, I'd like you to take the kill shot. How do you want to do this? We can wait for you to try and move to the south of them so we drive them toward you, or since the buck is injured, Nolan and I can focus on tripping the buck up when it falls behind and help keep it down while you take it out."