Dove

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-10-2020, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2020, 06:09 PM by Dove.)

The woman answered his question, and he tilted his head as his mind caught on her words. "Sand bridge?" he asked. He knew what is was, but he hadn't known this land would be so broad as to bear one. He was unaware of her own conflicts with the question he'd asked, for if he had been, he would have offered an apology for such pointed query. As it was, he instead returned, "I've just entered this land recently. I'm more unfamiliar with territories; particularly this one . . . ." He trailed off, glancing around him briefly before turning back to the woman. "I followed a hare's trail here, you see," he explained. "And it seems that I've become somewhat lost."

With the underbrush strewn haphazardly by nature herself, the hare had multiple spots in which to hide from the hungry man who'd sought it. He sighed and ignored the growling radiating from his stomach. He would find sustenance soon enough, he thought to himself, a silent attempt to quell the hunger. First, I need to find out where I am.

"Speech"