size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
04-10-2020, 03:10 PM

Thankfully the other man was more on the ball than Célestin, the rainbow man pulled his attention to the present. He took a moment to try and rein in his breathing, returning a dip of his head. The stranger offered an introduction and Célestin flashed a friendly smile, finally managing to keep his flustered emotions under control. He returned the introduction, his voice clear and chipper even if it was a bit forced, he still wasn't exactly as he once had been.

"I'm Célestin Adravendi."He said, then swung his gaze towards the falls, furrowing his brow for a moment. "I've never been here before but I've heard of this place before, I believe it's called the Sunset Falls. Though don't quote me on that." He turned to look at the other man again, flashing him another grin. He rocked on his toes slightly, unsure exactly what to do at this point, he didn't want to intrude on Dove's bathing but it also felt rude to just walk off at this point.

speech think action
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3