size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
04-10-2020, 03:54 PM

The wolf that pulled from the hollow was small, earthen in tone and to Octave cute, even if suddenly being face to face with a total stranger made his blood pressure spike. He whined softly as the man questioned him but luckily Noko was recovering quick enough to fill in. "We're fine." The lemur said, lifting her head from Octave's to become more visible in the dim night light, though she was still rubbing at the sore spot on the top of her skull. "This idiot just forgot I was there and I got beaned with the top of a tree hollow." She said, her tone clearly light and playful as she curled a forepaw into a fist and gently hit the top of Octave's head. She took a moment to look over the smaller man, noting his worrying lack of muscle or fat.

"Hey are you-" But her question was cut off when he suddenly leaned around them and called out to someone behind them. Noko had only a moment to mutter an "oh no" before Octave yelped, jumping to his paws, his frozen spell broken by that simple statement alone. Noko was flung off but managed to land on her paws a few paces away. Octave for his part spun then, turning 90 degrees, his ears pulled back. He swung his head wildily back and forth between the wolf he could see and where the eyes were supposed to be. His heart pounding so hard in his chest he wouldn't be surprised if everyone else could hear it. From bad to worse for the poor anxious man.

Octave & Noko

[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3