Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-10-2020, 03:59 PM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta kept still, her limbs coiled beneath her and ready to spring into action when whatever beast in the tree decided to emerge. Yet, to her surprise it was no coyote or other predator but in fact a small wolf. She let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness! She was still healing from her last few fights. Suddenly the small wolf screamed and the pale man whipped around. A thing! A thing out there? They were looking in her direction and she immediately whipped around, eyes peering into the darkness to try and see what they were looking at. A bear? Wait, no, a crocodile? Oh, sprits it was probably a crocodile!

Lúta shuffled back from the water, suddenly feeling foolish at being so close to the edge of foreign waters in the middle of the night. A bear she could figure out how to fight but she had no idea how to tangle with such a large reptile. "Where? Where do you see it?" She gazed out at the water, seeing nothing but the reflection of the moon and stars.