Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-10-2020, 04:42 PM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

The smallest man shrieked when he saw her and she stared back in shock. What? What! She looked behind her and again didn't see anything. She looked back to the man again and as he began to giggle it finally started sinking in. They thought she was the monster! Lúta's face flushed in embarrassment but she sat down heavily in relief. "Oh! Oh spirits… I thought there was a crocodile or something behind me."

She glanced to the other man and noticed him wobbling, his eyes closed. Oh? Oh! Was he going to faint? "It's ok, I won't hurt any body I promise. I'm a healer. Sometimes it helps if you take a quick deep breath and then try to breathe out as slowly as you can." That method had helped a bit with her own struggles with fear and anxiety.

"If you boys like I'd be happy to make you some tea. My companion is building a fire farther inland." Speaking of which the companion was expecting water cress and Lúta still hadn't found it. She scooted softly back to the plant she'd been examining and was pleased to find it had the right odor. She quickly bent her head and picked a few springs before rejoining the boys.