Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-10-2020, 05:02 PM

Sirius was, for the most part, keeping himself still and in the same place. He was a punching-back for the student, with his words as her instructions. His thick hide was littered with the small scars of his lifestyle, and his expression was a mixture of stern and relaxed, a teacher who was happy with the job they had at hand.

She came at him again, the brave little student, and did as he had biden. He felt her teeth latch onto his skin, and swallowed his grunt, knowing it would only put her off. He felt the pull of her teeth, right at the join which she managed to pry forward, compromising his stability. He had to sit on his hunches before he could raise his other paw to swat her, at which point she had already danced away. Of course, the match was essential in slow motion, and she would have her work cut out for her in a real batte, but it was a start, and a good one. “You’ve got your defenses set well, I noticed you return to them every chance you get. I’m happy with them, and you're showing a willingness to attack. I think you’ve got enough of a base to spar.” he said with a touch of pride. He hadn’t done much, it was Tamsyn. She was a natural.

“Lets try this out in real time, feel free to experiment with your attacks” he said, as he backed away to the edge of the arena, and waited for her to do the same. “Come at me, but this time expect me to attack back” he said, as he let them slip into a true spar.

"Speech"

Sirius Fatalis vs Tamsyn for Spar
Round 0/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Front leg bracers with knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Back leg bracers
Companion 1: Black Vulture - extra large - Male - Boosted
Companion 2: Snow Leopard, Female - Battle - Boosted
Mutation - Offensive: Cat claws
Mutation - Offensive: Fangs
Skills: Master Fighter & beginner Hunter