Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-10-2020, 10:18 PM
He waited for the warriors who wanted to participate, and they did not disappoint. He was glad they had come in a timely manner, grateful they even decided to show up at all. Of course, he was sure he needed to give them more credit than that but with the lax activity lately could he really blame himself for thinking that way? As an alpha, he could be helping with the packs activity. But it also wasn't his job to babysit them all and make sure they were doing the things they needed to be doing. He hoped, however, that they'd what he was about to say to heart. "Thank you for coming. As you can see, I didn't call the whole pack together today because I just wanted those who wanted to go and fight. Warriors, it's time to go and uphold our end of the bargain with Hjarrandi. Now i understand and have understood for some time, and frankly, after much thought, that this might be unnecessary. But regardless if it's for one wolf or none, I believe it'll set the tone of the pack and test us as warriors. To show we're not merely sitting here growing fat and lazy. The northern lands are by no means an easy place to live, and as northern wolves we'll show that." He let that sit among them for a moment before continuing. "Those who have come to fight will come out of these raids with more experience, and...you will also return to be promoted to higher ranks. I know some of you have sat in your ranks for some time now, and I wish to give you an incentive to do your best. Win or lose, you'll get a promotion regardless. That being said, I have higher ranks that need to filled and i am aware that those who joined the pack at its birth aspired to land themselves in certain ranks. Show me what you can do in battle, and you'll be well on your way there. Work hard in the pack after and continue to hone your skills, and you may find yourself in the rank you've always wanted."

His gaze moved over the younger members, knowing a few of them aspired for better rankings. He hadn't heard much about their aspirations for quite some time. But perhaps if they knew they were open and available then they'd strive to get where they wanted to be. "I'd also like to acknowledge that we have a guest among us that will be joining us and helping us train." His eyes fell to Natha then, "Natha. She will be with us until the Winter season to train those that wish to hone their skills. Don't let these opportunities slip by you. As I've mentioned before, I wish to see more in the pack and I wish to see you all blossom to your full potential. After these raids, things will be changing and it's best everyone in the pack start thinking about what they really want." Was that a warning? Perhaps. He would not be tolerating anymore laziness among them once they were done with Hjarrandi's raids. After that, they'd be raiding for themselves at some point. Kai could leave, and the pack could focus on themselves. But the pack wouldn't thrive if the members didn't keep it thriving.

"For those unaware, we have struck a deal with Abaven, our allies. Hjarrandi wants their herb stores, so if we succeed in the raid against them, we will be returning what they lost from our own stores. As for the other pack, Hjarrandi wants their weapons cache. We are not allies nor enemies with Ashen. Bear in mind that win or lose against either of them, our deal with Hjarrandi is done and Kai, you'll be free to go." He readjusted the tiger pelt on his back before turning his attention back to the fighters. "Does anyone have any questions before we begin? If not, go and prepare yourselves. We leave at dawn." He would wait a few minutes to see if anyone had anything else to say. If not, he let it be known they were free to go and prepare themselves.