Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-10-2020, 07:05 PM

The man responded in kind, both introducing himself and giving Dove the name he knew this place as. Dove nodded, glancing at the falls for a brief moment, visualizing the sun as it peeked over the horizon. How the water must glitter every morning. "That seems appropriate," Dove decided quietly, his gaze falling on the man again. His fur was still dripping wet, and in the nighttime gloom, the wind blew. A shiver paced the length of his spine, but there was nothing he could do about it now. He had, however, tired of standing in the water. His toes were numb from it.

Dove strode forward, stepping out of the water and stopping what he deemed was a comfortable few feet from the man. He shook his fur out again to rid himself of the last few drops that lingered. He didn't know what else to say to the man to end the awkward silence that stretched between them. Actually, he decided. "Is there anything you can tell me about this land, this place?" His words were quiet in the night, unwilling to disturb the smaller creatures nearby with his query. "I've not been here long," he reiterated, "And I could use some help figuring out where to go."

"Speech"