size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
04-10-2020, 07:19 PM
Did she think that he was lying? Indy was truthful but she still averted her gaze and confessed the feelings that wouldn't be quelled with just a few of his words. Indigo’s love for his tiny sister was deep and unending, seeing her like this made him want to do something to help ease her mind. ”You’re different.” he told her softly as she sighed heavily. ”You’re different from the other two and I. That makes you unique too.” She told him about the woman that visited, and how she had been touched by the stars. Indigo had no doubt that he would be envious of that coat as well.

He put his head over his sister’s beck and was silent for a long moment. ”You can’t compare yourself with others.” He kept himself close, aiming to hold one of her dainty tea cup paws in his own. ”Someone will always be better. Better looking, a better fighter, hunter… gardener.” The last one his raw emotions slipped through at the coming loss of his garden. Harvest was upon them. ”I think you’re beautiful, and you should too.” He lifted his head then, and aimed to boop her nose with a mischievous kiss.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.