build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-10-2020, 08:31 PM
"Of sorts. I thought I could better serve my pack that way. I've been trying to learn as much as I can, but other things have since taken priority. Thank you for taking the time to talk about your work," she said emphatically, watching intently as Luta continued her work. "I didn't know either of those uses," Theo confessed. "Do you often find that certain parts of the plant work better than others for its intended use?" Rhyme hadn't delved into that quite as much, but she wanted to gather as much information as she could. Before she knew it it'd be winter again, which came with its own set of unique challenges. The cold would test like just like the long summer heat had. They were scraping by well enough though. But was well enough good enough? Theory eyed her coconut planting project. Would it even survive the winter? Ah well. It was the thought that counted, and nature was constantly proving hardier than she thought. The weather was more temperate here in the south. "How do you administer this? Would you just consume it, or use some kind of... method of transmission?" Even as she spoke, Theory set about collecting another fallen coconut and digging another hole nearby. If the first one didn't sprout, maybe this one would.