Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-24-2013, 11:14 PM

The stranger was nuzzling her now, a light smile on his face. Teeth nibbling in a way that sent shivers down her spine. She exhaled heavily, breath taken away by the want that filled her body. How was it even possible for feelings to be so strong?

?How about you get to know my teeth better? If not, then kindly take your desires elsewhere, unless you wish to become a part of Valhalla as Azalea?s mate.? The words had her eyes wide though they were spoken as calmly as possible. Her head whipped around to see the wolf who was speaking, as it wasn't Greed. No, it was Cromalin. Of all wolves, why him? Azalea was even more alarmed by Greed's return words, egging on any fight that might be in the making.

Cromalin did not seem to have a want to fight though. He was concerned with her well-being and her innocence. Azalea wondered what all Erani had told him.

Cromalin's word were pointed, heavy with words that made her eyes water and her ears pull back. His words were enough to turn her off quite quickly and with that he was gone. She nearly glared after him, despite seeming the wisdom in his words. Still, maybe he was just trying to scare her.

The brute, Greed, removed himself from her personal space, at least some of it. "He does have a point, my dear. It is a possibility that you might get pregnant, but I personally think that it is highly unlikely to happen. Having sex once doesn't make a whore, though. It makes you normal. I say let loose and have a good time, either with me or with somebody else." Her amber eyes met his and she nodded weakly. He had a point.

The fire in her stirred, weak and nearly destroyed by Cromalin's downpour. It all came down to more logical thought and that alone made her unhappy. "If you decide to leave now and forget this entire thing happened though, Darling, I won't stop you. I will go my own way off in to this world." She rolled her eyes at him, sitting down firmly. Did she still want to do this? Yes, actually. The lust she felt was completely overpowering. She just needed a moment to convince herself it was acceptable and she didn't mind any persuasion he might offer her because she liked the way he talked to her.

Speech,