size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Eraithus knew that wolves were distrustful, hell they sure should have been of him. He tried to make up for his sins by being kind overly kind at that. He lied and he decieved but he didn't lie like a lot of others he simply just hid the fact of his addiction in most cases. This wolf was young, but he felt like her sense of the world was one her family ingrained on her. Boreas, the land of beasts is what he'd be calling it. He would have to be mindful of this Ashen Armada. "So a big honcho in the area eh, that's good to know. I'll stay out of your way." he was not big on politics. He just wanted to live his life and over to his father's expectations as well. Although the conversation took a turn as she asked about his siblings. A question another once asked him and it made him feel as if he was actually getting somewhere.

"Neracu and Hanmel Zanthus. Neracu is a big sorta wolf though shorter than me he's mostly oddly colored like me and my sister Hanmel she's a mix of grays blacks and whites. I'm sure they'll be looking for me too. Oh and Hanmel is smallest of us three." he explained. He didn't know what brought him to do it, the conversation could have ended there but curiosity had over come him. "Do you like being a part of this... Empire? Banshee." he spoke the name to get used to it and to memorize it. Eraithus knew it would be rude of him not to remember a lovely ladies name when she had presented it to him. The same would go for any male to grace him with names.