Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
04-11-2020, 01:07 AM

She nodded slightly as he repeated what she had called the bridge that connected Auster and Boreas. "Yes, that's what I said. It connects Auster to Boreas. Auster is where I was born and raised." She said pointedly. Half assuming he should know this information but then she disregarded it as she cleared her throat. She had to remember, not everyone knew everything. And as he pointed out, he was new to these lands...like her in some form. She was new to Boreas, but Auster? She knew that continent like the back of her paw. When he said he was unfamiliar with this territory in particular, she nodded in understanding. She had been unfamiliar with a few lands here, but she had gotten better acquainted with them since their move into the West. "There was a volcanic eruption that hit this side of the continent just this past spring. The lands are still recovering, though I imagine it looks a lot better than it did a few months ago."

Almost as if to emphasize her point, she moved several paces away to find charred trees lying on the ground, black, twisted and broken. The sight nearly made her heart hurt, but she steeled herself against the feeling. Glancing back towards him, she caught movement beneath the charred wreckage, glancing back towards him then, pale blue gaze settling on the male. "I believe I found your hare, if you're still hungry." She said softly, quietly, so as not to startle the small creature. The charred remnants of the trees it hid among helped to hide their scents from it. After all, even though the land had burned a few months prior, many of the burned scents and sights still remained.

"Speech"

<

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!