ardent

I Spy With My Little Eye...

Mortis

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-11-2020, 02:13 AM
Well, she didn't know where the hell she was. But did that matter anymore? It was better than the tar pits, that was for sure. She had been alone for so long and had slowly learned how to hunt, but not well. She still sucked at it. And she was probably the worst hunter ever. She still mostly survived on leftovers and carrion, but she didn't quite care at this point anymore. The volcanic eruption had made prey even harder to find the last few seasons, but at least there had been plenty of carrion around which helped her gain a little weight so at least she wasn't emaciated anymore. She couldn't remember when she last had fresh food, if ever. At least not since her mother abandoned her. The skeletal marked girl moved among the roots of the trees, her haphazard gait making her not so quiet as usual as she ventured deeper into the woods.