ardent

I Spy With My Little Eye...

Mortis

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-11-2020, 02:42 AM
Her mind wasn't quite there as she trekked around the trees in these parts. She had never really been outside of the tar pits until recently, and she thought it was crazy how much more of the world there was to see. Not that she was really seeing the world. She was more interested in trying to find her next meal. She was always trying to find her next meal. She couldn't remember when she had had a fresh meal if ever, but carrion didn't taste too bad at this point. If it kept her alive, then it was good enough for her. Sapphire gaze searched the undergrowth for some sort of sign that something had died around here, but with the lack of the smell of death, she doubted there was anything dead to eat around here.

She wasn't fully in tune with her surroundings because the voice that sounded nearby caused her to nearly jump out of her skin. Her hackles rose as she spun around, and if the wild look in her eyes wasn't enough to show she had been surprised, she took a step forward but stopped and didn't go any further. "Who're you!? Don't sneak up on me like that! I could bite your face for that you know!" She warned, not realizing the other wolf was a kid. But then again, she didn't really have a concept of that considering she had been completely unsocialized these days.